- Children who need help in learning to read English.
- Students of English as a second language.
- Anyone working to start or improve a career.
- Adults engaged in lifelong learning, for better accessing the web or communicating in English.
- Parents who need to know English better, to supervise and help their children.
- Those who offer courses in reading English, who can use the Thor lessons to teach better.
- Everyone who wants to read the English pages of the internet, and become more expert at math, science, business, government and foreign affairs.
Registration and User Guide:
To register and download the app for the Thor reading lessons (currently for Android devices only), please click on the first link below. Use this code - website1 - for your free trial. For the User Guide, please click on the second link below.
We’re always looking for help in teaching a billion people to read English better, with the Thor reading program. Please let us know what we might do together.